All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have the Germans got a point??

I don't know about anyone else, but the height of my concentration is in the morning!  I am much happier to get up as early as possible, i…

Started by Gina Allen

8 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

Which technologies are most effective in the classroom? And how do they promote equality and diversity?

Which technologies do you find most effective in the classroom and why? Do they promote equality and diversity? Please share your thoughts.

Started by Jo Cuming

13 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

Effective Technologies in the Classroom

Which technologies do you find most effective in the classroom? Do you think success rates differ depending on the subject matter? Please s…

Started by Courtney Harritt

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Gayle Kolodny Cole

MoMA Learning!

Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to share a great new tool for teachers, students and lifelong learners.  Check it out and let us know your…

Started by Lisa Mazzola

0 Nov 29, 2012

Educational Games Today

Check out this infographic on how educational games have progressed since the days of Carmen San Diego and Reader Rabbit. How do you think…

Started by Angela Smith

1 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Rebekah Tageson

Social Learning Theory, DigitalCitizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded HERE. Please give this a read and help me get published. It has been a wonderful opp…

Started by Sean Thompson

0 Sep 10, 2012

Registration now open for the World Savvy Challenge!

Don't miss your chance to participate in this year's World Savvy Challenge, a dynamic project-based learning program for middle and high sc…

Started by Charmagne Campbell-Patton

0 Sep 5, 2012

Makerspaces, Game Design, and Badging: A Community-Wide Conversation

Kristin Fontichiaro, Clinical Assistant Professor School of Information, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Co-Presenters: Greg Austic, Gam…

Started by Kristin Fontichiaro

0 Aug 18, 2012

Three Clicks and You're In...to 3rd Party Providers

Your Name and Title:  Katie Leach Three Clicks and You're In...to 3rd Party Providers -----------------------------------------------------…

Started by Katie Leach

0 Aug 18, 2012

Transform Learning by Making Learning Personal

Your Name and Title:  Kathleen McClaskey, Co-founderSchool, Library, or Organization Name:  Personalize LearningCo-Presenter Name(s): Barba…

Started by Kathleen McClaskey

0 Aug 8, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service