All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Launch of EDU 2.0

Hi guys, Since we're all enthusiastic about the use of web 2.0 concepts in education, I thought you'd be interested to know about the laun…

Started by Graham Glass

8 Jul 5, 2007
Reply by Graham Glass

Un-muddy'ing the waters...

What has become clear...if we want to create learning environments we have to put the tools there! Maybe instead of re-imagining the defin…

Started by Karla Murray

7 Jun 18, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

Learning by Design

The Opportunity - designing a new charter high school with the following essentials: authentic student engagement, focus on 21st century sk…

Started by Terry Eis

8 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Terry Eis

Screencast vs. Written Instructions

I have been following the Promoting Learning and Teaching thread, and it has brought out a question that everyone here can help me answer.…

Started by Teacher K

23 May 18, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

HELP-Need Teachers to have disucssion with my Education Majors!!

This is a request is for teachers, elementary and secondary who would be willing to join class discussions beginning with summer session.…

Started by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

40 May 14, 2007
Reply by Teralyn Cohn

My Fortune Cookie fortunes..."Education is what survives when what has been learnt has been forgotten."

and "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." These are the two fortunes I got the other day when I…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

1 May 12, 2007
Reply by Elizabeth Davis

Another scenario

Your kid has won a fellowship to study for a month at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station. This is a great honor as the kid will be study…

Started by Kevin

5 May 7, 2007
Reply by Karla Murray

If you were...

I often use this scenario to generate thinking among educational leaders. I offer it to you.. Myself and 100 families live on a newly deve…

Started by Kevin

0 May 6, 2007

What do old fogies bring to new technologies?

I just watched another TeacherTube video about the "digital generation," (Digital Students @ Analog Schools)and as I watched I had two recu…

Started by Brian Donohue-Lynch

5 May 1, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service