All Discussions Tagged 'listening' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interactive podcasts to reinforce listening skills?

I have been exploring and playing around with interactive educational video generators such as EdPuzzle, EduCanon, and Versal. Now, I am wo…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

4 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Talking stick to promote good listening skills

Dear all, does anyone have experience of using a Talking Stick to promote good listening skills with literacy students? I used it today, wi…

Started by Jacqueline Thomas

8 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

Activities for an iPod School Listening Center?

Hey Classroom 2.0 Community!   I am trying to brainstorm how I can use this new piece of technology to engage students.  I have never used…

Started by Kevin H

0 Aug 22, 2011

Spanish Teachers: Do you ever use www.rtve.es?

Do you ever use the www.rtve.es site in your Spanish classes? I tend to follow the I+1 philosophy (but more like I+3 sometimes). I was wond…

Started by Carlos Torres

0 Apr 27, 2010

Listening activities/websites for English as a Foreign Language

I am trying to create a list of the best websites for listening in English classes. If you wish to contribute, the wall is here http://www.…

Started by Meeri

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Beni Studhalter

Using Listening Centers

I teach 4th Grade, and this year have been given a listening center to use. Basically a CD player with up to 8 headsets to use with it. We…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

9 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Matthew Allen

Listening to Learn

http://www.learningthroughlistening.org/Core/Display.aspx?pageId=358 This site has piqued my interest in training students to listen - in…

Started by Rebecca

1 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service