All Discussions Tagged 'literature' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need your opinion!

Hello Everyone, We need your opinions for students to listen to about the question "Should classics be required reading in today's schools…

Started by Rebecca Pilver

0 May 14, 2009

In need of a Skype contact

My students are beginning a novel study next week of the book Number the Stars by Lois Lowery. I would love to find a contact in Denmark th…

Started by Tamra Lanning

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Tamra Lanning

The Hobbit and Anglo-Saxon Literature

I really want to do the Hobbit, since it would be the shortest of Tolkien's works to tackle in a short period of time, in relation to Beowu…

Started by Matthew Teutsch

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Tim

Anyone Teach American Literature?

I'm looking to connect my students with another American Literature class for an online interview or discussion, probably using Skype. They…

Started by LPark

0 Sep 15, 2008

"KidsBookBlog" We need participants!

Hello, Jane Krauss recommended that I join this discussion to share a project my students are working on and to look for collaboration and…

Started by Denise Phillips

5 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Denise Phillips

Looking for Participation in Our Wiki Project: Grades 4-8

We are looking for participation in our project, Spice it up a Notch with Nutmeg! In the project, students discuss books on the discussion…

Started by Rebecca Pilver

0 Aug 30, 2008

Book review help needed!

Help! Some colleagues and I are trying to create a book review site for our middle school students that not only provides a place to rant a…

Started by Sarah Ritter

17 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Sarah Ritter

British Educators: I Want You!

If you teach literature and composition in the United Kingdom, I would like to work with you on a collaborative online project. I am teachi…

Started by Dana Huff

12 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Hannah

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service