All Discussions Tagged 'materials' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ENGLISH MATERIALS ...

www.antmihai.blogspot.com

Started by mihai

0 Sep 12, 2009

Story Telling and Timeline Presentation tools (for lecture support and for assignments/reports)

Looks like the "Presentation" Tool category is the most logical place to discuss this sort of thing, but I am surprised it doesn't have a c…

Started by Kelly Walsh

12 May 15, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

Forty-Five Percent of Kids Say They Don't Eat Veggies Daily, but Parents Are Game for Dangling Creative Carrots to Turn the Tables.

After details researched in kids activities I found nearly half of kids still say they don't eat vegetables every day, but their days of hi…

Started by John Khan

0 Mar 18, 2009

UStream inappropriate? Your Feedback Requested.

In the Inauguration lesson plan ideas I shared I recommend the below UStream activity and received an email from a school principal saying,…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

4 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Matthew Stark

Raw Materials for the Mind

Hi, just wondering if anybody else has utilized David Warlick's Raw Materials for the Mind? I have found it to be an invaluable resource fo…

Started by Chris Mooney

1 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Da-Ib

Looking for a website...

A few months ago, I found a website that showed Spanish langugage newspapers, but as you hover with the pointer, definitions of words would…

Started by Amy Lenord

0 May 11, 2008

Soliciting ideas, or projects for my instr. design multimedia term project (Grad student)

Welcome all. I just joined C2.0 and I'm psyched about being part of this expanding community of educators, and educational technologists. (…

Started by Fred Zimmerman

9 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service