All Discussions Tagged 'math' (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online math curriculum

In my school we teach math in grades 5-8 as a multigraded, performance based class. We pretest each topic we want to teach and then divide…

Started by doug mahoney

7 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by doug mahoney

Podcast co-host???

Hi everyone. This is a shot in the dark....but I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a podcast with me. A little background... I want to s…

Started by Bobby

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Searching for teachers who teach both algebra and computing

I'm looking to talk with teachers who teach both algebra and computer science (formal or informal cs). If you know any of this breed of cat…

Started by Jane Krauss

3 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Jane Krauss

Math "ReadWriteThink"

As a language arts teacher, I really appreciate the lessons available to me at ReadWriteThink.org. Does anyone know if there is a similar…

Started by Donna Hebert

9 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Lisa Fink

Sister Site Similiar to the Florida Center for Reading Research?

The post about ReadWriteThink and math made me wonder if anyone knew the sister site for the Florida Center for Reading Research. The site…

Started by Lezlie Harris

0 Feb 17, 2009

geometry collaborators

I am looking for geometry teachers who would like to begin a collaborative partnership in which we can exchange ideas and share student wor…

Started by Lisa Miller

14 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Ruth Guenther

Student work in progress

My senior Algebra 3 / Trigonometry students are working on an ongoing chapter review page on our class wiki.. Each week we are discussing a…

Started by Darin

1 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

Equation Apps

Anyone have any suggestions for a free equation editor other than the Microsoft Equation Editor? I'm looking for a program that its easy to…

Started by Scott Beiter

14 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

Wiki project part 2

I began working with wikis last fall and am getting ready to start a 2nd large class project. I put students in pairs and have given them t…

Started by Darin

3 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Kev

Using youtube to enhance math in my class

So I was wondering if anyone could help out with this project of mine. Check out the youtube videos I set up: http://www.youtube.com/user

Started by Bobby

0 Jan 27, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service