All Discussions Tagged 'middle' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital Citizenship: What Is It, and How Do You Teach It?

Your Name and Title: Dr. Lesley Farmer, Professor of Librarianship Organization Name: California State University Long Beach  Area of the W…

Started by Lesley Farmer

0 Mar 14, 2012

5-8 "Dream" Technology Curriculum

If you were given the opportunity to create a sequenced technology curriculum, beginning with 5th grade students and ending with 8th grade…

Started by Christopher Forster

0 Mar 13, 2012

Barnes and Noble Nook Book Club- looking for ideas

My school got a grant to hold an afterschool book club for grades 5-8 students who are absent from school a lot.  The 15 selected students…

Started by Barbara Wright

6 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Brianna Strahler

Digital Plagiarism Videos

I am working on a session for grade 7 students that will introduce them to the idea of digital plagiarism - of text, videos, music and imag…

Started by Michele Owen

2 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by suehellman

Bell Work for Computer Lab

Hello Everyone,I was hoping to poll to masses for some best practices used as far as bell work (beginning of class before bell) in a Middle…

Started by Brian S Langlois

7 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Dave Eveland

Math Software for Junior High

We are looking to purchase some math software that would be useful for the middle school level. There seems to be a lot of free math practi…

Started by Michelle Phares

16 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

Ideas for a 8th Grade Reading Classroom

I am teaching 8th grade reading and am interested in some new ideas for incorporating Web 2.0 skills in the classroom. As with most middle…

Started by Sunny Williams

6 May 11, 2011
Reply by Breanne

Cold War Peace Summit Project - Need help and advice

I am working on creating a project for 7th grade social studies where the students final project is to hold a peace summit/conference. Duri…

Started by Aaron Maurer

0 Mar 24, 2011

Looking for middle schoolers for Skype project

I'm looking for a middle school class that would be willing to Skype with my 5th- and 6th-grade science students regularly (weekly? monthly…

Started by Katy Scott

21 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Gloria

New ways to teach the skeletal structure to middle school students

I am trying to differentiate my science lesson where in the past students had to create an illustration/drawing of the skeletal system. I n…

Started by Aaron Maurer

0 Nov 30, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service