All Discussions Tagged 'necc' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Education News: Interesting Correlation Report Compares Any Two Assessments

"To help TestWiz customers view the relationship between two assessments, dataMetrics, a Massachusetts-based company specializing in test p…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Jun 16, 2010

New National Standards are Released

"The nation’s governors and state school chiefs released on Wednesday a new set of academic standards, their final recommendations for wha…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 Jun 3, 2010

NECC Reflection

For those of you who attended NECC in Washington, DC, let's use this spot for a quick reflection. However, instead of the typical "What did…

Started by Chad Lehman

23 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Isabel Pessoa

Suggest a Question to Be Answered by the Panelists of the debate at NECC

NECC is drawing closer and with that the buzz around the Oxford-style debate is growing. The topic, “Bricks and Mortar Schools are Detrimen…

Started by Joseph Corbett

1 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

ISTEConnects to Attend WordCamp on Your Behalf ~ We Want your Questions!

Today there are countless educational technology blogs powered by WordPress. ISTEConnects is one these blogs, so I thought I'd attend WordP…

Started by Joseph Corbett

0 May 13, 2009

Educator Ratings of Web 2.0 Tools

Fellow Educators, I'm hoping to elicit some help . . . I'm currently pursuing my Administrative certification through a Johns Hopkins Uni…

Started by David Robb

8 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by John Oppenheim

NECC Wrap-up Show--Live, Saturday, July 5th, 8am Pacific / 11am Eastern / 3pm GMT

We'll be having an NECC wrap-up and review show Saturday morning--while memories are still fresh! EduBloggerCon, NECC Unplugged, the Blogge…

Started by Steve Hargadon

1 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

NECC Unplugged

Visiting the NECC Unplugged website provides a host of sessions in the lounge areas at NECC. Curious to know if you will be hosting a loung…

Started by John Costilla

0 Jun 10, 2008

FREE 8th Grade Tech Assessment at NECC

Hello everyone! I've been trying to convince my boss to let me give away our new product, SimpleAssessment: Student Technology Proficiency,…

Started by Lisa

1 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service