All Discussions Tagged 'netbooks' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Math on Netbooks- Math and Web2.0

Okay I am surprised that I did not get many replies on my earlier discussion about going 1:1 with netbooks.So I am trying a more specific q…

Started by Barbara

8 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by elizabeth renfro

Action Research: Engagement of Students with Netbooks

Hi! I am looking for any action research already conducted regarding the engagement of students with netbooks. We are looking at getting ne…

Started by Kimberly S.

0 May 10, 2012

1:1 Districts and Schools - PLEASE READ!

Hello, Next year my district will be implementing a 4-year rollout of 1:1 at the secondary level with netbooks.  We are at the research/gat…

Started by diannekrause

0 Dec 16, 2011

Need elementary Netbook input!

I would appreciate any tips/resources/experiences/recommendations for a purchase of a mobile cart of netbooks. This would be the first of i…

Started by Brad Wilson

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Brad Wilson

Google Wave in the Classroom

I want to know how to implement a total integration program of Google Wave in the classroom.  I teach 7th grade social studies and will hav…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Jun 29, 2010

Teaching With Netbooks

I just finished speaking at FETC about teaching with netbooks and I am looking for any stories from teachers about their experiences with n…

Started by Brad Flickinger

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Mark Connell

When every student in your school has a laptop: The 1:1 laptop initiative

I foresee a time when every student will carry a laptop/notebook/netbook to class (this is already the case in higher education and perhaps…

Started by Kevin Brockberg

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Brockberg

Does anyone know of a good system for booking shared netbooks?

We are an elementary school with 28 new netbooks in our library. We would like teachers to borrow them flexibly as needed, in any combinati…

Started by Linda

0 Jul 23, 2009

Are you using Netbooks? Have you explored the possiblities? Please share your experience.

I am wondering if anyone out there is using Netbooks such as the eePC, Aspire, Classmate etc. in your school. We are currently a Mac school…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

8 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Dan Maas

Survey: Is your school using or considering netbooks?

The past few months, there's been a lot of buzz about netbooks and similar technologies that may hopefully make portable hardware more atta…

Started by Tami Brass

0 Jan 6, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service