All Discussions Tagged 'network' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DO YOU KNOW ANY FORUM OR NETWORK FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS?

I would actually like to invite some college and university students to join an share a new ning I started for my college students to socia…

Started by Paula

0 Mar 13, 2009

Current Events online discussion

Hi everybody! I wanted to tell my fellow SS teachers about my website at SEEdebate.org. We are a non-profit, free, free from advertising c…

Started by Meghan Connelly

1 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Dr. Nellie Deutsch

Global Issues wiki

Hi Everyone, This is my first post on Classroom 2.0. I teach middle school math/science at International School Bangkok and next year will…

Started by Margherite Dadiego

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

NEW BIOLOGY NETWORK: "The Synapse"

We have a brand-spanking new site on the Ning platform to share with you and your colleagues who might teach biology/life science. The new…

Started by Sean Nash

0 Jan 8, 2009

Network Setup

I am so network illiterate that I don't really even know what to ask so I'll try to describe our current setup and what we are trying to ac…

Started by Vicky S

3 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Paul Anderson

A new educational website seeking feedback (and it's free)

My kids and I started a free social learning website at www.flashcardfriends.com we'll start telling the press about it in January, but I'd…

Started by Mike Hogan

0 Dec 15, 2007

SuTree - a useful educational video resource

Hi all, I'd like to introduce SuTree.com (http://www.sutree.com ) - the world's leading aggregator of instructional videos and a growing k…

Started by SuTree

3 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Beth Pennington

Social Networking for Spanish as a Second Language students

Hello everybody, My name is Lola and I am a teacher of Spanish as a Second Language (for adults). I am creating a social network for Spanis…

Started by lola torres

0 Nov 21, 2007

iPhones

iphones seem really cool. Man, I wish I had one! But what do we really know about the devices and how they might impact a network? I ran ac…

Started by Julia Osteen

0 Jul 20, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service