All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Teacher's Guide To Facebook

Here is a teacher's guide to facebook. How do you use social media in/for the classroom? http://on.mash.to/VDNEsr

Started by Angela Smith

2 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Kristin Nicole Martin

Life on the Road

Over the last nine years I have spent the bulk of my time thinking about how I could influence education and help shape needed change. With…

Started by Kevin Honeycutt

0 Apr 28, 2012

Social Networking for Teacher Education

Your Name and Title: Leigh A. Hall; Associate Professor of Literacy Studies School, Library, or Organization Name: University of North Caro…

Started by Leigh Hall

9 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Clara Wang

Let's share links to our blogs!

I recently came across a few long-standing blogs that never crossed my path during my Google searches, and I was thinking that a Classroom…

Started by Lynn Marentette

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

Turn Social Networks into Learning Networks with Edmodo

In the past few months, I've seen a lot of Classroom 2.0 threads about social networking in education. I always suggest that teachers try E…

Started by Katy Scott

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites, most especially Facebook, in instruction and other school-related activities.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? I want to hear your comments and opinions.  This is true.  Teachers will be suspended if they will…

Started by Chester R. Cruzado

0 Nov 11, 2010

Facebook Design Template

I am teaching a 6th grade class and I don't want them just to write a report on their authors they selected.  I was thinking about having t…

Started by Thomas Place

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

Any administrators using twitter?

I've been reading a forum about teachers and others in education using twitter and have started following many of them. However, I'm lookin…

Started by Adam

18 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Taunia

Elgg 1.0 Coming Very Soon

I've been holding back on working with elgg for the past few months because the developers have been working on a vast overhaul of how it w…

Started by Steve O'Connor

28 May 20, 2010
Reply by Sam Moore

Social Networking

So our school is in the midst of a social networking frenzy.  One of my colleagues found this article on Facebook, and I thought I would sh…

Started by Thomas Place

5 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Kiwi Commons

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service