All Discussions Tagged 'of' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Ning created for Magnet School teachers

A new Ning has been created for the 2010 Magnet Schools of America Conference happening in Tampa, Florida. If you are a teacher at a Magnet…

Started by Greg Hart

0 Jul 30, 2009

New Here, Old Timer & the Design of Virtual Space

Hello All, Well, I have one question - has anyone seen an educational SecondLife presentation covering design theories of virtual space? T…

Started by Steve Guynup

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Steve Guynup

Tutorial & Game: Checking the Accuracy of a Website

Free Online Materials from the 21st Century Information Fluency Project We've just posted a revised version of our Accuracy MicroModule.…

Started by Dennis O'Connor

3 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Christene Wilson-James

Tapped In Calendar of Events

Vision: Transforming teacher professional development online Research has shown that student achievement is directly linked to teacher qua…

Started by BJ Berquist

0 Feb 28, 2009

Avatars, Social Networking and Stages of Development

Back in college, we all learned that children go though the "identity" stage of development (according to Erikson) around the ages 13-20 ye…

Started by Alecia Berman-Dry

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sanjib Kumar Parida

University of Kentucky math grads

I thought I would check out the power of social networking by looking for any classroom 2.0 members that might be graduates of the Universi…

Started by Darin

0 Dec 16, 2008

Help Me Change YouTube URL

Many of you might have seen "A Vision of Students Today". I told our superintendent I'd email her the video (along with the video "Did You…

Started by Nancy Bosch

17 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Dan Wetherington

Technology Pyramid

We are all familiar with the "food Pyramid" where the foods that are the best for you are at the bottom, (the ones we should eat the most o…

Started by Tim Holt

1 May 26, 2008
Reply by Andrew Robitaille

Caring for the Resources

My kindergarten children are going to perform "Caring for the Resources" for the End of School Year Performance. In this theme, we learn ho…

Started by Frida Leman

0 Apr 16, 2008

This I believe: Educational Technology

This I Believe Part of a meme set up by Tim Holt to encourage those of us in educational technology to do some inner reflection. Why do we…

Started by Tim Holt

0 Mar 11, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service