All Discussions Tagged 'open' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disrupting Education with Digital Badges

This is an invitation to a free, online learning event on digital and open badges from April 4-12. All registration links and many resource…

Started by suehellman

1 May 16, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Tennis™~Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray Live Online,US Open Quarter Finals Live Stream

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL25619234M/

Started by kathy paramores

1 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by kathy paramores

Open Education Week - March 10-15

I am writing to let everyone know about the third annual Open Education Week, which will happen March 10-14, 2014.Open education is a thriv…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

0 Feb 10, 2014

Makerspaces, Game Design, and Badging: A Community-Wide Conversation

Kristin Fontichiaro, Clinical Assistant Professor School of Information, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Co-Presenters: Greg Austic, Gam…

Started by Kristin Fontichiaro

0 Aug 18, 2012

The Role of Peer Input in Online Courses

Open Education Resources (OER) industry leaders are arguing that free content is not sufficient when it comes to online learning, that stud…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 May 14, 2012

Favorite Open Source Software

I am trying to expose my colleagues to great open source (or otherwise free) software. So far they use or have access to Moodle, Audacity,…

Started by Teacher K

52 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Clive Roberts

Interested in open (and free) college textbooks?

The Community College Open Textbook Collaborative has identified over 400 college level textbooks that have open licenses and are available…

Started by Judy Baker

0 Jan 18, 2010

Hiddenguru.com Effort to create an equivalent of the Open Course World using moodle.

Though it was expected that education is the aspect that internet is capable of revolutionizing but it didn't happen so. Its very hard to d…

Started by Sanjib Kumar Parida

0 Jan 15, 2009

Supporting and Training Teachers to Find and Evaluate Open Sources

This forum is an extension of the forum I posted earlier about moving away from textbooks. How are educators supporting teachers with the…

Started by IndyEduktr

2 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by IndyEduktr

Open courses

I am wondering if anyone on here is using material form open courses or implementing open courses. Or just interested in open courseware?

Started by Sarahk

2 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Tom Welch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service