All Discussions Tagged 'pd' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High School Faculty/Staff Ning

This year we started a faculty/staff wiki for PD and communication purposes. I have been assigned to switch the school from the wiki site t…

Started by Gene Carboni

3 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by thebyrditlady

SL usage for Professional Development in the corporate world

Has anyone been involved in using SL for developing "soft" skills such as leadership and project management? (Please see this for my opinio…

Started by Bill Smillie

0 Jul 15, 2009

Where to direct colleagues who don't know where to start

I have been trying out various 2.0 and other computer tech tools in my 3rd and 4th grade classes for several years and will be using a clas…

Started by Adina Sullivan

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Web 2.0 Tutorial for educators

I've just finished composing a resource that might be useful to you: Web 2.0 Tutorial for Educators. I wanted to create a place where every…

Started by Andrew Robitaille

16 May 14, 2009
Reply by Jim Dachos

Successful use of Gabcast and Voicethread in PD workshop

This past week I presented a workshop twice in Portland, Oregon, on "Cell Phone Digital Storytelling.". In the past I have shown workshop p…

Started by Wesley Fryer

1 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Eve Heaton

Advocates for Digital Citizenship, Safety, and Success

Come join us! For more information, here's what our wiki states: "We are educators who wish to work with others to create information tha…

Started by kolson

5 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by digiduchess

Professional Development: It doesn't have to stop when the workshop ends!

Professional Development workshops are one of the methods used to keep teachers informed as to changes in curricula, technology, practices,…

Started by aledoux

0 Feb 3, 2009

'Aha' moments with peer coaching!

When I first began peer coaching I found that I was able to provide lots of support and ideas for integrating technology into the classroom…

Started by Helen Otway

13 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by David Greene

14 Hour Web 2.0 PD Course

I am formulating some ideas for a blended online course for middle school teachers on Web 2.0/Social Network Tools. Our state (CT) requires…

Started by Tom Kennedy

2 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Tom Kennedy

Help with Smartboard issue

I am the instructional Tech Coach for our district. In our Middle School, we have 2 mobile smartboards that can be signed out. I have repea…

Started by Stu

1 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Wade Welch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service