All Discussions Tagged 'personal' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transform Learning by Making Learning Personal

Your Name and Title:  Kathleen McClaskey, Co-founderSchool, Library, or Organization Name:  Personalize LearningCo-Presenter Name(s): Barba…

Started by Kathleen McClaskey

0 Aug 8, 2012

New free, open peer learning opportunities

At the P2PU School of Ed, we are starting a new round of free, open peer learning groups for teachers. These courses will start on March 5…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

0 Feb 8, 2012

Joomla web site for students to discuss and vote on investments for the real-money student managed stock portfolio

I built the Charity Student Investment Project so my students could discuss current/possible investment and vote on how we manage our real-…

Started by Todd Benrud

0 Apr 8, 2011

Is personal financial education important?

Hello, My name is Todd Benrud and I’m a high school teacher in San Diego County, California. The reason I’m posting here is because I'm lo…

Started by Todd Benrud

0 Apr 8, 2011

Personal Learning Networks (PLNs) and Classroom2.0

Hi all,After my brief exchange with Harry about PLNs and a great, informative conversation with Steve H, I was hoping some of you might res…

Started by Elizabeth Bonsignore

0 May 24, 2010

RSS Feed for School Website

I am looking for the easiest way to set up a RSS feed for my news/communication/announcement page for my school's website. I would like to…

Started by Teresa Harper

4 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Teresa Harper

Personal Learning Environments

Do any of you have experience with Personal Learning Environments (PLEs)? How will course management systems and virtual learning environme…

Started by Michael Thomas

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Ira G. Wilson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service