All Discussions Tagged 'planning' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Five Habits of Highly Effective Teachers

Growing professionally as a highly effective teacher is not that easy. It is a matter of struggle, patience, and commitment to improve one’…

Started by Abdelouahed OULGOUT

2 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

Ideas for a 8th Grade Reading Classroom

I am teaching 8th grade reading and am interested in some new ideas for incorporating Web 2.0 skills in the classroom. As with most middle…

Started by Sunny Williams

6 May 11, 2011
Reply by Breanne

Special Education teachers - do you have any lesson planning templates to share?

I am looking for examples of lesson planning templates that include the goals from the IEP, instructional materials/strategies and include…

Started by Meredith Johnson

2 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

Lesson Plan Portfolios: Is there a 'best' format or resource?

Do you use a specific lesson plan website or set of websites when planning lessons? Do they have a specific format? I've seen many sites wi…

Started by Elizabeth Bonsignore

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by veegee

DIY Lifecycle Planning

It starts like this: There was a monastery in Greece that was built on top of a very steep precipice. The only access was by a basket on…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Mar 9, 2010

Planning for Tech in Canada

I teach a online graduate class in the US where one of the assignments is to analyze the district technology plan. One of my students is fr…

Started by Annemarie Stoeckel

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Annemarie Stoeckel

What do CTOs need to know?

Next week, I'll be meeting with CTOs to talk about web 2.0 tools and introducing them to some of the exciting, innovative tools available t…

Started by Karen Henke

3 Jun 22, 2007
Reply by Miguel Guhlin

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service