All Discussions Tagged 'pln' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Educating Educators (and Administrators) on Twitter Use

I am looking to put together a presentation/PD experience for my administration and teachers on how Twitter can be used to enhance their le…

Started by Jon Freer

9 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Thomas J. Hall III

Becoming Social(er): Why Does Community Matter?

Your Name and Title: Lance Rougeux, VP Learning Communities and Instructional Implementation   School, Library, or Organization Name: Disco…

Started by Lance Rougeux

1 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Why educators should start a blog and join Twitter

Are you building your professional learning network by starting a blog and joining Twitter to better communicate with your students? We’d l…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 7, 2011

PLN Research

How do you participate in your PLN? Please take my survey on the ways that you participate in your virtual PLN.

Started by Damianne President

0 Apr 8, 2010

How would you define "PLN?"

If there was a dictionary definition, what would it be? I am curious to see what comes out of this discussion.

Started by Clifford Steinberg

1 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Susan Briere

Assistance Request

Hello Folks, Please assist me and complete this quick survey. It is in preparation for a workshop I am running with over 80 local administr…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

0 Nov 17, 2009

Google Wave Invites

My name is Beth Still and I am the founder of the ISTE 10 Newbie Project. To help fund this project I am selling my most recent batch of Go…

Started by Beth Still

0 Nov 7, 2009

What have you learned through a Professional Learning Community/Network recently?

PLC/N: Twitter - I have learned what it feels like to receive a helping hand from someone who can teach me how to learn what I want to know.

Started by Dennis Richards

14 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Northcentral Online University

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service