All Discussions Tagged 'podcast' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think of Culips ESL Podcast?

I am just one part of Culips ESL Podcast, based in Montreal, Canada. We are a bunch of English-teaching friends who started a podcast for E…

Started by Maura Smith

3 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

Podcasting from the Classroom

I have recently discovered the potential in podcasting as an educational tool.  As an English teacher, we are supposed to be teaching commu…

Started by Kelly Schanzer

4 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Taylor Hutto

Podcast In Piano Lessons

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at [http://www.scribd.com/doc/100899660/Maja-Dakic-Brkovic-Piano-Lessons].   Activit…

Started by Maja Dakic-Brkovic

0 Aug 23, 2012

Podcast In Piano Lessons

"This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at [http://www.scribd.com/doc/100899660/Maja-Dakic-Brkovic-Piano-Lessons]."   Acti…

0 Aug 22, 2012

Podcast in Piano Lessons

Your Name and Title: Mrs Maja Dakic-Brkovic, Piano Teacher   School, Library, or Organization Name: Music School “Vojislav-Lale Stefanovic”…

0 Apr 7, 2012

Non-iTunes subscription option for Classroom 2.0 LIVE?

I would love to be able to listen to MP3 recordingd of Classroom 2.0 LIVE shows on my non-Apple (Android) phone.  I have a very useful podc…

Started by Bill Campbell

0 Mar 25, 2011

Two Classroom 2.0 Members Highlighted on The Tightwad Tech Podcast

Hello everyone!  This is Shawn, co-host of The Tightwad Tech.  I just wanted to let you know that we recently interviewed Classroom 2.0 mem…

Started by Shawn Kibel

0 Oct 22, 2010

Use of Podomatic for Oral lessons

Hello friends,I am in the midst of planning a so called intervention in a secondary school on the use of Podomatic (I'd refer to it as audi…

Started by Wan Fareed

0 Apr 7, 2010

Podcast- Convert from M4A to MP3?

My students produced podcast using garageband. I want to post the podcast on our NING but first, I have to convert them in MP3. What should…

Started by Rachel Gendron

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Janine

Classroom Podcast?

Do your students create a regular classroom/school video podcast? Please let me know where I can find it. Looking for examples!

Started by Stacy Aune

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service