All Discussions Tagged 'podcast' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publishing Podcasts Online

I have been using Gcast to create and upload podcasts to my blog. Now I see that they are closing up on Feb. 1, 2010 and not taking anymore…

Started by Larry Kearns

3 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by suehellman

Popular ESL podcast for students and teachers alike

Hi guys. I make an ESL podcast with my brother aimed at intermediate to advanced students. We have received over 2 million downloads and ha…

Started by Andrew Best

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by YU-Lin Lai

Podcasts???

I am working with another person in my school and we are trying to figureout how to podcast. Any help would be welcome!

Started by Laura Beahan

10 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Podcast with students: where can I find.....

Where can I find good, podcast safe music downloads that are simply instrumental? I am starting a podcast club at my school and am looking…

Started by Bobby

6 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Kev

Middle School Technology Course Outline/Syllabus

I have been assigned the task of teaching an "advanced technology" course this year to 8th graders (the irony here is that I have never tau…

Started by Peter Lane

25 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

How do you use Podcasts in your field?

Hello all! I was just wondering how you use podcasts in your field of education. If you have a link to your podcasts or blogs, that would b…

Started by Angie Moehlmann

3 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Geoff St. Pierre

Collaboration Needed!

I have recently joined Classroom 2.0 and am very excited to see a group of teachers interested in using the web to help educate today's stu…

Started by Sue Palmer

7 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Podcast co-host???

Hi everyone. This is a shot in the dark....but I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a podcast with me. A little background... I want to s…

Started by Bobby

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Podcast episode featuring the music album I made with my second graders.

Hi! Please....if you have some time over the next few weeks, check out the album I made with my second graders on my podcast "The Teacher's…

Started by Bobby

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Science Labcasts being developed...feedback needed!

I have been selected by the Michigan Association of Computer Users in Learning and the Michigan Department of Education along with 10 other…

Started by John Sowash

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Rick Biche

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service