All Discussions Tagged 'podcasting' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Podcasting and Global Awareness

I am in the early stages of preparing my thesis proposal. The topic is Podcasting and Global Awareness. In the fall my students will be col…

Started by Cheryl Lykowski

10 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Sabine

Tools for making enhanced podcasts (aka audiobooks) on Windows XP

Hi -- I am a PC user who needs to create an enhanced podcast in my Windows XP environment. I am finding that this is harder than it should…

Started by Andrew Reinhard

12 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Using USB headset/mike with Audacity.

I'm trying to use a Logitech USB headset to record in Audacity on a MacBook but I can't get the program to recognize the microphone input.…

Started by Jane Krauss

5 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Jeff Beard

POdstock Southwest Call for Proposals

Podstock Southwest is the first Web 2.0 teacher education conference in El Paso Texas. August 6-7, 2009. We are now accepting Calls of Pro…

Started by Tim Holt

0 Jun 12, 2009

Anyone have any ideas on podcasting using cell phones?

We are interested in developing an activity where students podcast as a nightly homework assignment using a phone. We are looking for Web 2…

Started by Jenny Conklin

3 May 8, 2009
Reply by Stu

Podcast Consumption is UP!

2008 Research Results! Podcast listening is on the rise in all age groups! Edison Media Research recently reported the results of its study…

Started by Sue Palmer

5 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Ray Portellini

Share your Moodle Ideas...

What do you get when you combine podcasts and screencasts made with Camtasia Studio, a Flip video camera, and Moodle? Watch and see... I…

Started by Sue Palmer

0 Mar 16, 2009

Podcast co-host???

Hi everyone. This is a shot in the dark....but I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a podcast with me. A little background... I want to s…

Started by Bobby

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Ken Burns & the YouTube Generation

In the USA Weekend paper there was an article titled, "Documenting the War." It is promoting Ken Burns' upcoming World War II special. The…

Started by Christine Southard

11 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Z. Stewart MacLean

Vodcast Hosting

I have been creating mathcasts (math screencasts) for a little over a year and have recently begun to use Camtasia Studio to produce them.…

Started by David Cox

2 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Ann

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service