All Discussions Tagged 'podcasting' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's share links to our resource WIKI's?

I gave two technology presentations yesterday on "cool tools" and "teacher created podcasting" using wiki's as the platform. It worked well…

Started by Sue Palmer

23 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Gary Miller

Audacity and Oral Administration of Test

I was at a workshop on podcasting last week and the instructor was listing ways to use podcasting and her ideas were the exact ones that ha…

Started by Jodie

8 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Jodie

Looking for great podcasts produced by secondary students

My next mashup podcast is going to feature podcasts produced by secondary students. If your middle or high school students produce a podcas…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

1 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Uskoob

A.T.TIPSCAST, Season 1

Hello everyone, I wanted to invite you all to have a listen to the A.T.TIPSCAST, Assistive Technology: Tools In Public Schools. It is a pod…

Started by Christopher Bugaj

6 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Christopher Bugaj

Podcasts for review for finals!

Hi Everyone! It has been awhile since I shared this and since we have so many new members, I thought it would be worthwhile. For many of u…

Started by Sue Palmer

3 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Erin McGuyer

Mr. Podcast: Eric Langhorst (Classroom 2.0, Episode 1)

Eric Langhorst teaches 8th-grade American History at South Valley Junior High School in Liberty, Missouri. And he's a great podcaster. Not…

Started by Steve Hargadon

1 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Cathy Hainstock

Help needed for videocasting

I am new to audio/video podcasting and I am looking for editing software. We use PCs. What are you using? Any help would be greatly appreci…

Started by Scott Wagner

9 May 29, 2008
Reply by Catherine

About podcasting and Second Life in Education

Occasional listeners to the Absolutely Intercultural podcast may be interested to know that the latest show concentrates on the use of podc…

Started by Anne Fox

1 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Scott Merrick

Drop.io

I've just added a video on using drop.io in several different situations as possibilities. Drop.io is a free online tool without user acco…

Started by John Hendron

0 Mar 27, 2008

Embedding a podcast in a blog or wiki

Hello all, my students have been using skype to talk to students in Korea. I used powergramo to record our conversations, and after much ed…

Started by Anne Mirtschin

8 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service