All Discussions Tagged 'policy' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cell phone policy in science class

Good afternoon, all: This fall, I will be going from a suburban private school with a 1:1 Chromebook program to a rural public school that…

Started by Cheska Robinson

2 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

iPad for the right age?

The iPad and tablets allow for incredible new forms of learning. They can help us increase engagement and creativity and comprehension. The…

Started by Mr Stu

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Jayne Bowen

Missouri bans students and teachers from being Facebook friends

Here’s an interesting story about how students and teachers are banned from being Facebook friends in Missouri schools. Do you agree with t…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Olivia Morris

2011 Educational Technology Policy Summit

If you’re attending next week’s 2011 Educational Tech Policy Summit, please let me know. I look forward to meeting some of our group member…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Apr 8, 2011

Acceptable Use Policy for YouTube

Hello all!  Today, I'm officially coming out of the Classroom 2.0 back-channeling closet and making my first discussion post public!  Why…

Started by Jeffrey Riel

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

Cultural Mash-urations

I've found myself fascinated by the influx of mash ups appearing in popular culture in recent months. I would define a "mash up" or "mashin…

Started by Thomas Petra

0 Aug 29, 2010

School Technology Survey

I am conducting a survey of school district policies. My hope with this survey is that if I get a comprehensive look at school and district…

Started by Carl Anderson

0 Dec 17, 2009

US Policy requiring social networking safety instruction

I deleted my original post and I am reposting this because my previous attempt was hijacked by advertising for a video. If schools want e-…

Started by Steve O'Connor

3 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Jason de Nys

School Web 2.0 publishing policies

I've been searching for and struggling with K12 school web publishing policies that grapple with the issues particular to Web 2.0 and stude…

Started by Steve O'Connor

21 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Mary-Lou

Broadband Policy and Making Sure You Have a Network for Networking

I know this group is passionate about connecting. With the proliferation of amazing online tools and creators, we need to make sure there i…

Started by Karen Henke

0 Aug 19, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service