All Discussions Tagged 'powerpoint' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are appropriate ways to apply Powerpoint animated and colored presentation to help learners?

I have recently started using powerpoint to help my middle school math students learn math. I use animation that works in concert with comm…

Started by Steven McLain

3 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Mobile phones to be switched off during class ... ?

Most teachers ask their students to switch off their mobile phones. But why? It's their way of communicating. What if we approach it from…

Started by Robert

2 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Robert

A FREE way to make online quiz

Hi, we needn’t to think hard about how to make a quiz for web. There is a tutorial for us: make web quiz with Zoho Show, the free online Po…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Mar 7, 2010

Microsoft Office

I had a conversation with a teacher today about how to teach students the 'basic skills' of the Microsoft suite (Word, PPT, Excel, Access).…

Started by Francine Safdeye

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Lynne Bailey

Want to DIY a Christmas E-card for Best Wishes?

Christmas is coming! It is wonderful to send friends or business partner Christmas cards. Well, printing and posting traditional Christmas…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Dec 10, 2009

Using Prezi.com

I'm going to try out prezi.com for a presentation I have to do during preplanning in a couple of weeks. I have never used it before so if a…

Started by Matthew Allen

9 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Matthew Allen

SlideShare Rules!

Have you ever plugged in your flash drive into a laptop, opened a powerpoint presentation and it doesn't work? Have your students ever done…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

9 May 28, 2009
Reply by Andrew Marcinek

This is so old school, but ... do schools use Office 2003 or 2007?

I know this isn't Web 2.0, but I'm not sure who to ask other than this lovely group... I'm putting together a resource CD/DVD and one of th…

Started by Catherine

8 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Nathan Hutchings

The President's Scrapbook - A WebQuest for elementary students

A few years back I took an online course to learn about webquests, and made one for 2nd graders based on a project I'd done with 2nd grader…

Started by Anne Pemberton

0 Mar 28, 2009

Powerpoint with an animated host? Done before?

After being introduced to the super cool www.xtranormal.com (basically, it makes CG animated scenes using text to speech) and playing aroun…

Started by Kev

21 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by pete whitfield

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service