All Discussions Tagged 'practice' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TOEFL Reading Practice Section

This section consists of 13 reading exercises. Each reading exercise contains 1 reading passage and 12 multiple choice questions similar to…

Started by Ralph Byrd

1 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

A great resource for ESL / EFL students

Hi! I've noticed that there aren't that many new posts to help and inspire English language learners.  I'm an ESL teacher, currently living…

Started by Vicky Meszaros

3 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

An easy way to make children fall in love with math

Let's try here to practice math online which was designed  with an adaptive learning/personalized learning pedagogy @ http://beGalileo.com

Started by beGalileo

0 Apr 9, 2015

Ideas for School-Wide Writing Assessment Practice

Our high school is experimenting with bringing back the idea of having school-wide assessment practice for writing in order to encourage th…

Started by Stacey Wielfaert

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Joel Ballantyne

Examples of good practice case studies from the UK

I am an Information Officer at a Regional Support Centre here in the UK, supporting providers across the sectors for the South West region.…

Started by Matt Robert Ewens

0 Sep 15, 2010

Classroom minis or Computer lab??

We are currently deploying new computers to 40+ elementary schools. Our present model of allocation goes beyond strict student ratio, to pr…

Started by Barbara McLaughlin

24 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Andrew Pass

Calling China or Japan

Wanting to contact educators using technology in China or Japan. I want to take a group of teachers from North Carolina to visit and see go…

Started by Helen Crompton

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

The Kindle Ate My Homework

A seventeen-year-old student has recently filed a lawsuit against Amazon. He alleges that the Amazon Kindle ate his homework. Interestingly…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Aug 1, 2009

Tapped In Calendar of Events

Vision: Transforming teacher professional development online Research has shown that student achievement is directly linked to teacher qua…

Started by BJ Berquist

0 Feb 28, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service