All Discussions Tagged 'primary' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SkypePlay A world of Play. Literally.

Your Name and Title:  Mardelle Sauerborn, Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name:  #Kinderchat Play Projects Co-Presenter Name(s):  …

Started by Mardelle Sauerborn

6 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Heidi Echternacht

Who is using iPod touches in primary classroom?

I see a lot about using iPod touches in secondary and intermediate classrooms, but are there any teachers/schools using them for primary. I…

Started by Katherine Burdick

12 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Darlene Lane

Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

I'm a teacher and librarian working in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. I work with students from K-8 and with a focus on technology and literac…

Started by Lisa DeGraaf

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

Calendars in the primary grades

Has anyone found calendars useful in the primary classroom?  I teach second grade and would love to hear some practical ideas how these hel…

Started by Sheri Worrel

0 Jun 9, 2010

Lighting the Way

This is a primary, elementary school project. The West Tisbury School's multiage class (6-8 year olds) are studying lighthouse around the w…

Started by Valerie Becker

0 Mar 30, 2010

Raising standards through after school supplementary ICT project based learning

I would like to offer/ reflect on what I have used and witnessed over the last 8 years implementing ICT (as well as Maths and Science) prog…

Started by Geoff Blaik

1 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Christopher Wickham

Students on Twitter

Hello all! I'm starting a project called Students on Twitter. This project is designed to connect primary classrooms through Twitter. Conn…

Started by Matthew Allen

0 Aug 2, 2009

Word Walls in the Primary Classroom

Next year I am moving rooms and have been thinking about how to arrange my new room. I've really been looking at my word wall. Is a word wa…

Started by Matthew Allen

6 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Matthew Allen

Moodle for very young students

I am wondering if any of you have use MOODLE with very young students. Emerging writers I'd like to hear your input.

Started by Marcela Summerville

7 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Marcela Summerville

Have You Seen This?

Here are two sites you may not have seen: Histografia and PrimaryAccess I haven't used either one, have you?

Started by Nancy Bosch

1 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service