All Discussions Tagged 'professional' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to Offer A Course For Teachers on Web 2.0 Apps?

I run a a program of continuing education for teachers with lots of online courses (www.hol.edu). Am looking for an educator with experienc…

Started by MIke Seymour

0 Aug 4, 2009

SL usage for Professional Development in the corporate world

Has anyone been involved in using SL for developing "soft" skills such as leadership and project management? (Please see this for my opinio…

Started by Bill Smillie

0 Jul 15, 2009

2009 Digital Literacy Conference

This announcement is for all educators to “Save the Date” and make plans to participate in the 2009 Southeastern Conference for Literacy in…

Started by Bill Sheskey

0 Jun 4, 2009

Adult Summer Reading

I just read a post about summer reading suggestions for students and that has we wondering about a summer reading list for adults. What are…

Started by Fred Ravan

13 May 20, 2009
Reply by meL

5 Frequent Problems with Technology Professional Development

I just got done reading a thoughtful poston technology professional development written by Evan Abbey. I wanted to highlight a few of his "…

Started by Matt Townsley

1 May 5, 2009
Reply by Mark Marshall

Intercultural Online Learning -- by and for teachers

Hello! I'm interested in starting a discussion with other educators who have participated in online learning where there was a significant…

Started by Erin McCloskey

7 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

Why children Need to Eat Fruits & Veggies?

Eating fruits and vegetables is part of a healthy diet for both children and adults. Finding creative ways to encourage fruits and vegetabl…

Started by John Khan

0 Apr 6, 2009

Working Conditions and Progressive, Tech-embracing educators

What types of support/working conditions are a must if progressive, technology-embracing educators are to be productive, creative, innovati…

Started by J Black

11 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Louisa

3 simple steps to help your kids become smarter.

Nobody wants to think that their child is not smart, but the truth is fewer kids are engaging in the kinds of activities that make them sma…

Started by John Khan

0 Mar 25, 2009

Professional Development Institute

My institution is considering allowing our group to develop a program for in-service teachers to help them acquire new skills and knowledge…

Started by nlowell

4 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by nlowell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service