All Discussions Tagged 'professional' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fostering Professional Collaboration In The Divide

I am meeting with some administration from my school district to discuss ways in which to foster collaboration within schools and the distr…

Started by Steven Kimmi

1 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

Please advise: Doing online courses for teachers in 2.0 apps

Greetings: I direct The Heritage Institute a program of continuing education for teachers located in the Northwest, but with distance educ…

Started by MIke Seymour

0 Jun 25, 2008

How do I Do Teacher Training/Development 2.0?

OK folks, this is my first discussion starter here on classroom 2.0. But I need your help.... I have a question for you all. In two days I…

Started by Jason Hando

25 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Darren Draper

Open Professional Development

I wanted to invite you to participate with Robin Ellis and me in a Professional Development class we will be teaching (Robin will be teachi…

Started by Darren Draper

7 Oct 25, 2007
Reply by Darren Draper

Have you seen progress?

I've been interacting with teachers all over more than ever this year, and I have to say that I'm sort of surprised by their level of engag…

Started by Lucy Gray

14 Sep 17, 2007
Reply by Wade Welch

Commercially Yours

I have noticed a trend, probably because You Tube makes it easy to do, of adding commercials into keynotes, staff developments, presentatio…

Started by Tim Holt

4 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

PD Survey

I am finding it may be difficult to put into words what is right or wrong with professional development and 21st century skills. Please tak…

Started by Ken Pruitt

3 Jul 25, 2007
Reply by Adina Sullivan

21st Century Skills

I have posed this before, but rarely get a response. It's a difficult question, but one I would like some thoughts on. What are the 21st sk…

Started by Ken Pruitt

10 Jul 23, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

Screencast vs. Written Instructions

I have been following the Promoting Learning and Teaching thread, and it has brought out a question that everyone here can help me answer.…

Started by Teacher K

23 May 18, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

Forums as PD

My colleagues and I have spent some time recently with Social Studies teachers from 2 other local high schools as part of a professional de…

Started by Christopher Potter

1 Apr 13, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service