All Discussions Tagged 'projects' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bringing the excitement to the math classroom?

I have been using a blog and a wiki in my classrooms for a little over 2 months. I have them do scribe posts on our wiki. I have been havin…

Started by Darin

30 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Corrine Sanders

Marsha Goren- Spotlight teacher on epals.com

http://www.epals.com/projects/info.aspx?divid=Spotlight_MainMarsha Goren the coordinator of the Globaldreamers site is the spotlight teache…

Started by Marsha Goren

0 Jul 28, 2010

Successes with distance collaboration?

How many of you collaborate on various projects with students in other schools? Are the children the same age or varying? What has the reac…

Started by Ginger Lewman

12 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Janet Barnstable

Group projects

Hello everyone, I am building a website which enables students to manage their group projects online. Basically the idea is to allow stude…

Started by Sal P

8 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Sal P

Technology Literacy

This is going to be my second year teaching. I worked in software for a decade before becoming a teacher so I'm technology literate and hav…

Started by Eric Henry

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mark McBride

Technology in the Classroom?

Just wondering if teachers could give me some feedback as to what types of software they use in their classrooms?Also I was wondering what…

Started by Sal P

0 Feb 5, 2010

Calling for Volunteer Asia Pacific Classes for Student Project

Hi my name is Stacey Kelly and in term 1, 2010 (Feb,March,April) we are running a project for the Country Areas Program called "Collie and…

Started by Stacey Kelly

0 Dec 4, 2009

Looking for Online Book Club Participants

Trying to start an "online book club" for 4th-6th grade classes. This would be centered around books read aloud to the entire class 2-3 tim…

Started by Ben Curran

1 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Abaca Sim

Looking for History classes to work with...

I'm teaching senior history in Melbourne. My Yr 11s are doing Twentieth Century history and my Year 12s are studying the French Revolution.…

Started by Jess McCulloch

9 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Jess McCulloch

VoiceThread directory of Classroom partners

If you are looking for classroom partners for VoiceThread projects, consider adding your contact information to the directory of Classroom…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

0 Mar 4, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service