All Discussions Tagged 'report' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Burying the Book Report: 5 More Book Report Alternatives

We’ve all been assigned our fair share of book reports in our day. We may have even assigned one or two of them ourselves. Love ‘em or l…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

A free Gradebook for teachers

Dear All,            So many teachers have been asking for a gradebook sample. A free gradebook for teachers. The grade book also has a rep…

Started by Gaurav Malik

0 May 3, 2011

Report cards

I'm looking for a simple program (either free for very inexpensive) that can make report cards.  I have to re-do the K-5 report cards and I…

Started by Thomas Place

3 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

Wiki/Google Docs Suggestions Needed!

The elementary librarian at my school is setting up a Wiki for student generated book reviews. I am searching for the easiest submission me…

Started by John Sowash

3 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

Grading Web-Based Assessments

The possibilities to engage and challenge kids here is amazing! But - the age-old question must be answered: how do we assess our students?…

Started by Steve Guditus

35 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Mary Hricko

Online Education Report - Some Key Findings by Ed.gov

The US Department of Education recently released Evaluation of Evidence-Based Practices in Online Learning: A Meta-Analysis and Review of O…

Started by Meg H

0 Aug 19, 2009

iTunes U and "The End of the Essay"

The campus that never sleeps. That's a tag line that Apple uses for iTunes U a free service that gives higher education institutions a way…

Started by Ken Ronkowitz

6 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Ken Ronkowitz

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service