All Discussions Tagged 'research' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We need your voice

We are a group of educators who have been preparing for the last year to pitch a 20 page proposal to Google. We did an extensive research o…

Started by Dorit Eilon

6 May 19, 2008
Reply by Dorit Eilon

Social media in the language arts classroom

I am preparing a review of literature on the topic of social media and content creation in the language arts classroom. My professor expect…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

0 Feb 29, 2008

Help with the Flat Earth Concept

My eldest daughter is doing a high school research paper on the Flat Earth concept. She needs to find resources (she has the book) to help…

Started by WmChamberlain

3 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Research Studies on Web. 2.0 Needed

I am working on a paper on the use of Web 2.0 Tools in Ed. for a graduate class. Does anyone know of any Research Studies done on any of th…

Started by Carol Horner

5 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by Carol Horner

How to find an interesting mathematical research problem for a student in 7th grade ?

These days my daughter and I together wish to prepare a PLE in the area of mathematichs. She studies in 7th grade in a Mathematical school…

Started by Malinka Ivanova

4 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Ellen

Anyone used Salmon's models to support learning?

Hi, I'm Helen, and I've been a lurker for a loooong time - well in Classroom 2.0 terms a long time! But now I'd like to get your opinions…

Started by Helen W

2 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by samccoy

Education Week: research projects on digital technology's effects

The current issue of Education Week talks about the MacArthur Foundation moving to the forefront in support of research on educational tech…

Started by Connie Weber

2 Dec 4, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

Wikis for Elementary Kids

Our 4-6th grade students have almost finished the ArrrPirate Wiki we started 12 weeks ago. This is the fifth wiki we've done in the last ye…

Started by Nancy Bosch

1 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

Help my fifth graders learn about the state where you live.

I want my students to learn about the United States from people who live in the different states, instead of just using travel web sites. I…

Started by gayle

18 Oct 18, 2007
Reply by Chris Lloyd

Help with 5th grade States research project

I'm a 5th grade teacher who is interested in revamping our social studies curriculum in which each student becomes an "expert" on one of th…

Started by mjltwig

5 Oct 3, 2007
Reply by Gary Torstenson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service