All Discussions Tagged 'resources' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free ASCD e-book

Hi Classroom 2.0'rs! ASCD is introducing a new line of "Whole Child" e-books, and the first one, called, Engaging the Whole Child, is avail…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

1 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Andrew Kauffman

gardening

Hello All, Does anyone have gardening links they like, about gardening in school, in the classroom, gardening for science lessons, gardeni…

Started by Connie Weber

16 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Connie Weber

Collecting your success stories and favorite resources

I am collecting stories about successful application of Web 2.0 modalities in the classroom and I would like to hear from you. I will be g…

Started by Marie Scearce

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Free resources!

Hi guys/folks, This is not really a discussion but I'm just asking people to help me share what I've learnt the last few weeks in Classroom…

Started by Vivian Mat

0 Jan 12, 2009

Curriki! The resource management solution to complement Ning?

Also posted in education.ning.com I came across Curriki. Could this be the online tool to add the content/resource management side to an o…

Started by MarcelB

0 Oct 25, 2008

Sometimes we just need an instant lesson! Where do you find yours?

As a computer teacher I am often met by a classroom teacher dropping her kids off for class by a statement similar to,"We are studying Ro…

Started by Kelley Irish

7 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Amber Coggin

Free Teaching Resources - Mostly Science and Behaviour Mgmt

Hi Everyone, I have released some more of my teacher resources at http://tinyrock.com/resources. Around 100 documents, mostly for science…

Started by Richard

0 Jul 17, 2008

Secondary Science Specific Applications for EWBs

Just posted about secondary science applications of electronic whiteboards at my blog. Quite a few ideas came from this ning. Comments, as…

Started by Paul McMahon

0 Jun 4, 2008

How important is sharing? Where might you/we share?

I will be delivering a presentation to technology resource teachers in Virginia this July (2008). I have already posted a blog entry as the…

Started by John Hendron

0 Jun 2, 2008

Looking for a website...

A few months ago, I found a website that showed Spanish langugage newspapers, but as you hover with the pointer, definitions of words would…

Started by Amy Lenord

0 May 11, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service