All Discussions Tagged 'reviews' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Document Sharing - applications

There are quite a few sites which offer applications for sharing and collaborating on documents, these are the sites that I have tried on d…

Started by SusanTsairi

39 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Darcy Carson

Online Student Book Club

Does anyone know of or use an online book club? I am looking for an educational site (as opposed to a general anyone can post books) where…

Started by Wanda Gibbons

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #4: Social Networking

This is the fourth in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

Started by Steve Hargadon

11 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Jack Hadley

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #7: Online Meeting Software and Services

This is the seventh in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroo…

33 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Kirsten Winkler

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #5: Social Bookmarking Software and Services

This is the fifth in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

24 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #1: Blogging Software and Services

This is the first in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

37 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Lynne Bailey

Atomic Learning vs. Lynda.com

I've checked out both Atomic and Lynda.com for some video tutorials of common technology applications and wondering what CR2.0 members have…

Started by Brett Hinton

3 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Brad Kamradt

Domo arigato Mr. Animoto

I have to admit, I almost don't want to share this cool new free website because if I keep it a secret my projects will look better than yo…

Started by Jeremy Aldrich

15 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Cory Plough

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #6: Collaborative Documents Software and Services

This is the sixth in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

6 Jan 29, 2008
Reply by David Levesque

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #3: Podcasting Software and Services

This is the third in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

19 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service