All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a high school class to collaborate on a project regarding global issues!

Hi! I am a high school business teacher. I teach a 21st century skills course. I would like to do a project next semester where my class co…

Started by Laura Frauenberg

5 Apr 28, 2021
Reply by Cristopher Lemmy

Importance of Classroom Management Software for IT Admins at educational institutes | Faronics Insight

Leveraging a classroom management software which provides robust endpoint management capabilities for IT admins is indispensable today to…

Started by carla sullivan

0 Apr 18, 2018

Edcite

Has anyone ever used Edcite? It's a FREE online platform that allows teachers to either customize or create their own assessments or assign…

Started by Josie Mittleman

2 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Josie Mittleman

What are your thoughts on after school programs for teens?

We're looking to get feedback from teacher,s counselors, and parents of teens regarding your impression of the importance (or lack thereof)…

Started by Cecilia Foxworthy

2 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

Looking for the Pied Piper of MS History teachers

Hi all, I'm mentoring a Middle School US History teacher in her first year of teaching. I'm hoping to connect her with some inspiring MS hi…

Started by Ted Sadtler

0 Jan 20, 2016

Let the preschoolers Learn Through Play

Don't make our preschoolers school-bag more heavy with the loads of books.

Started by Lynda Way

1 May 27, 2015
Reply by Daren Goff

How do you choose where you want to teach?

I am currently in college for teaching and have been thinking about how I am going to choose the type of school when I get a job. I used to…

Started by Caitlin Matthews

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Caitlin Matthews

Looking for content writer

Hi All,  We are an edTech startup which brings math to life using engaging visuals. Teachers and homeschool parents are using our product…

Started by JOSEPH ABRAHAM

0 Jan 24, 2014

High Tech High Abroad: How to apply a model worldwide?

Sorry for the Hebrew video link at the bottom. It's a good peek if you want to see how the San Diego's hitechhigh is applied in a city in I…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Jan 7, 2014

Would you embrace an FREE online middle level science learning model using social media, if it would improve student motivation, creativity and learning in a safe MySciLife® community?

Preliminary Year 1 MySciLife® Results show student interest, motivation, and learning improved.   Middle Level science teachers are needed…

Started by Donna Benson

0 Jun 17, 2013

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service