All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Science Labcasts being developed...feedback needed!

I have been selected by the Michigan Association of Computer Users in Learning and the Michigan Department of Education along with 10 other…

Started by John Sowash

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Rick Biche

Smoking Cessation - In A School Setting

Who has interest to contribute to this newly created group? http://www.classroom20.com/group/smokingcessationschoolsetting

Started by James O'Reilly

0 Jan 21, 2009

In charge of your own fun

When my children were elementary age and they came to me stating they were bored, I replied, “Your in charge of your own fun.” As an instru…

Started by Anne

0 Jan 17, 2009

Hiddenguru.com Effort to create an equivalent of the Open Course World using moodle.

Though it was expected that education is the aspect that internet is capable of revolutionizing but it didn't happen so. Its very hard to d…

Started by Sanjib Kumar Parida

0 Jan 15, 2009

Hi--I'm new here--have you successfully used social networking in school?

I'm interested in hearing your experiences with employing social networking technologies in the classroom. Have you done so or are you tryi…

Started by Suzanne

14 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

A vision for a 21st century school district - from a School Board

Just saw this in the Rocky Mountain News, A vision for a 21st century school district. The school board says, "It is hard to admit, but it…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by leslie maniotes

Write about School 2.0 for Journal of Media Literacy

I'm editing a special issue of the Journal of Media Literacy on School 2.0 - how media will transform education in the 21st century. If you…

Started by Martin Rayala

2 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Tom Liam Lynch

Need online book group partners -- High School -- A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah

I am working with a high school book group and we are looking for partners to enter into a discussion around the book A Long Way Gone by Is…

Started by Kathy Lawrence

4 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Kathy Lawrence

Help our web-based education startup win seed funding!

Alight Learning is a free new web tool that helps middle school students, teachers, and parents communicate and collaborate more effectivel…

Started by Andy Pethan

1 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Andy Pethan

Teachers in Heavenly, Lake Tahoe or Reno

Hi, I'm visiting Lake Tahoe in February/March 2009. Would love to have a look at a school in the US while I'm there. I am flying to LA and…

Started by Graham Cahill

0 Nov 27, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service