All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Class Web Presence Tool Suggestions

What are people using for school websites and class pages? Also, has anyone used eChalk? If so, what are your thoughts on that as a resourc…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

14 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Ben

What is Quality Education?

hello this is furqan from islamabad,Pakistan.well my topic is about the quality. first we have to know that what exactly Quality is.well ac…

Started by furqanoops

0 Oct 27, 2008

Technology Across the Globe.

Hi, I'm a senior in high school and I am doing a project about technology use in other countries. I am trying learn about the types of tech…

Started by Rae

0 Oct 20, 2008

College Internship Abroad

Are you interested in an internship abroad? or still looking where to study abroad? Study in New Zealand provides relevant information on s…

Started by studynz2008

0 Oct 8, 2008

school semester counting as a year each

how do i explain a school that has the exact opposite my grades and such ? for example a school with a algebra class that takes instead of…

Started by Marcus Zimmermann

1 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Julie Baird

Cram - Mobile test preparation and study tool

hey guys, I recently released Cram, which is a mobile software for Blackberry and iPhone devices that allow students to create, import, and…

Started by Patrick Chukwura

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Patrick Chukwura

Schools as Sustainable Institutions

A sustainable institution is one that is self-contained, producing the energy, shelter, and food that it needs, and does not poison the env…

Started by Eli Steier

0 Sep 3, 2008

Blogs for all levels, right?

I've been thrown into the fire that is high school English (primarily composition) for the upcoming school year. I am transitioning from 7t…

Started by Laura Veglahn

11 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

New Year, New School (literally) Ideas

Hi, I have about a month before our school starts up for the fall. We will have a brand new school, and we are in a small rural area. I hav…

Started by David Kampmann

7 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Beth Still

Why do larger cities have lower high school graduation rates?

This morning, I took my time blogging about a report released today on how the 50 most-populated US cities have a much lower high school gr…

Started by Shmuly

8 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service