All Discussions Tagged 'school' (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Troy War Animation with Sketchup in Junior High School

I am a math teacher in Florence italy, in junior high school.I let the students use Sketchup one hour a week to make 3D models.This year we…

Started by guzman

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by guzman

Bell Work for Computer Lab

Hello Everyone,I was hoping to poll to masses for some best practices used as far as bell work (beginning of class before bell) in a Middle…

Started by Brian S Langlois

7 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Dave Eveland

Teachers PK-12 Advisors and Beta Testers needed

Hi All; An interactive whiteboard, iPhone and iPad content developer is looking for teachers to be on their advisory board or be beta teste…

Started by Kerrie

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Mr. J

Travelling to Europe in September and would like to see your schools

Hi everyone,  My name is Vanessa and I completed my primary education course last year. I am a new graduate teacher and have currently work…

Started by vanessa.blode

0 Jul 1, 2011

Math Software for Junior High

We are looking to purchase some math software that would be useful for the middle school level. There seems to be a lot of free math practi…

Started by Michelle Phares

16 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

Promote Your School on Facebook

Here is a great overview on how to use Facebook to promote your school as an online community for students, parents and other teachers. Doe…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Crawford

Ideas for a 8th Grade Reading Classroom

I am teaching 8th grade reading and am interested in some new ideas for incorporating Web 2.0 skills in the classroom. As with most middle…

Started by Sunny Williams

6 May 11, 2011
Reply by Breanne

School 'Bank' Software

Hello all,   I'm working with a school who wants to set up an online bank with similar features to ING but dealing with 'school bucks' inst…

Started by Myfanwi Jane Meyrick

0 Apr 12, 2011

Cold War Peace Summit Project - Need help and advice

I am working on creating a project for 7th grade social studies where the students final project is to hold a peace summit/conference. Duri…

Started by Aaron Maurer

0 Mar 24, 2011

Are you planning to do PGDM?

Indira Global Business School (IGBS) was established as an autonomous professional school to meet the growing needs of the business sector…

Started by S Kumar

0 Mar 15, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service