All Discussions Tagged 'schools' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is Quality Education?

hello this is furqan from islamabad,Pakistan.well my topic is about the quality. first we have to know that what exactly Quality is.well ac…

Started by furqanoops

0 Oct 27, 2008

Hybrid On-line Schools in the World

Hi! I am looking to communicate with other teachers who teach in a hybrid on-line school. That is a school where students take classes on-l…

Started by Karen Brunson

0 Oct 13, 2008

Synch/Asynch teaching methods

Have any of you done any reasearch or practical work in order to gauge the effectiveness of a combination of sychronous/asychronous teachin…

Started by Chris Davison

2 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Chris Davison

Toys an Electronic Games in Education

I believe students can bring toys and electronic games to schools because they help students to feel better and if the teacher is creative,…

Started by pgarcia1

4 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by pgarcia1

A polite request for your opinion

Hi all, I am helping to roll out an elearning service to schools in the UK. From the very start, we have consulted teachers on the fuction…

Started by Chris Davison

2 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Chris Davison

New resources for media literacy, social networks in education and cyberbullying.

I'm delighted to announce that Digizen has just launched, a new site from children & young people's internet charity Childnet Internati…

Started by Josie Fraser

3 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

Are we there yet?

For over a year, now, my head has been buzzing with the excitement of OSS. Having spent many thousands of pounds on software licences over…

Started by Ray Tolley

0 Jul 30, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service