All Discussions Tagged 'schools' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does technology bring connections or stress?

We all know that technology can be a great benefit in higher education, but do you think technology causes too much stress in students? Are…

Started by Diana Hansen

16 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

How Much Do Schools Really Save with Desktop Virtualization?

Desktop virtualizaiton is one of the hottest topics around the IT world today. Some of the many benefits of desktop virtualization include…

Started by Mike Beverly

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

Education Technology Event

Learn how to maximize learning in your classroom by leveraging the most modern classroom technology. Put teachers, lab instructors, and cor…

Started by Mike Beverly

0 Oct 8, 2010

Windows vs. Linux - which one should schools be using?

There are some obvious advantages of choosing Linux  over Windows (especially price), but by doing so are you preventing these children fro…

Started by Mike Beverly

1 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Rebecca

Where is your school making cuts to reduce costs and save jobs?

I am interested to know what plans schools around the country are putting in place to reduce costs so they can save jobs. What is your scho…

Started by Mike Beverly

0 Jun 30, 2010

21st and 22nd Century Schools: How do we get there?

Please join my Google Wave discussion on the topic of reinventing the structure, curriculum and outcomes of our current school system.

Started by Brian Mannix

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

Clipart.com Helps with the Digital Copyright Battle

A topic of much discussion is digital copyright laws, specifically the use of clip art and photos using Google Images. The issue is that in…

Started by AJ Juliani

0 Feb 7, 2010

Teaching With Netbooks

I just finished speaking at FETC about teaching with netbooks and I am looking for any stories from teachers about their experiences with n…

Started by Brad Flickinger

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Mark Connell

School Technology Survey

I am conducting a survey of school district policies. My hope with this survey is that if I get a comprehensive look at school and district…

Started by Carl Anderson

0 Dec 17, 2009

Indian Boarding Schools

Is there any Indian Boarding Schools offer in Canada? My friend plan to check the boarding schools hopefully this year. Any recommendations…

Started by Bajang

0 Oct 8, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service