All Discussions Tagged 'schools' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

My school district is allowing the principals in each school to decide if the speech will be shown to students. I think (maybe) each teache…

Started by Peter Cincotta

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

What Judaic Knowledge Should Be Taught in Our Day and Supplemental Schools?

According to *Wiggins and McTighe (1998) in order to decide what (Judaic) knowledge should be taught in school, the following three categ…

Started by Richard D. Solomon, Ph.D.

0 Aug 31, 2009

TROLLING MY PLN FOR EDTECH VISION

Calling all brains This site has been a significant part of my PLN for just over a year. I’m asking for your help. If you could pick anyon…

Started by Sean Nash

16 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

21st Century Curriculum

I work extensively in the area of curriculum reform and most particularly in curriculum mapping. Presently I am doing research on an upcomi…

Started by Heidi Hayes Jacobs

8 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

CIPA and Web 2.0 tools in schools

Dear colleagues, For my first library science class, I am researching the effects of CIPA and COPPA on using web 2.0 tools in our schools -…

Started by Julie Sloup

5 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Melissa Seifman

Collaborate with schools in other countries

I would like to create a Global Learning Community. We are from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA. We would like to share our Strategies and S…

Started by Poornima

6 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Poornima

Gradeless School District in Colorado

HI, there, I was doing my usual skimming through the news through Yahoo this morning to try to keep up with what is happening back in Nort…

Started by Heather Davis

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

Hiring an education manager for my company

Hi - I have plenty of experience hiring, but not in the education space. I need someone who has experience selling successfully into school…

Started by Andrew Connelly

5 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Andrew Connelly

Synch/Asynch teaching methods

Have any of you done any reasearch or practical work in order to gauge the effectiveness of a combination of sychronous/asychronous teachin…

Started by Chris Davison

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by teaching

Google Apps - Example websites and iGoogle Start Page Ideas?

Hi everyone, I know that there has already been a lot of discussion already surrounding Google Apps, but I was wondering if people who bel…

Started by Shuchi Grover

18 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Claas Kuhnen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service