All Discussions Tagged 'screencast' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reverse and Improve Your Instruction with Screencasts

There's been a little bit of buzz about Reverse Instruction (or the Fisch Flip) on Classroom 2.0 lately.   I just posted a blog explaining…

Started by Katy Scott

11 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by George Napier

Video resources to teach fractions?

Video Resources to teach Fractions - What video resources are you all using to teach fractions this year? Mr Leatherwood makes his own scre…

Started by Benjamin Levy

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Archived Screencast Webinar

Bekci Kelly and I presented a webinar on using screencasting. Below is the link to access the archived recording along with a description o…

Started by Karen Hornberger

2 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Karen Hornberger

Screencast Webinar at 3pm EST today

Click here to join the session (via Elluminate) on Tuesday, March 6, 2012.  The room opens at 2:30 p.m. You can test your connection prior…

Started by Karen Hornberger

0 Mar 6, 2012

Record videos of your screen

I recently downloaded Camtasia Studio to record a "screencast" (video of my computer screen). I can't recommend this software highly enough…

Started by Matt Wiseley

0 Dec 30, 2008

Adding Screencast video to a windows movie maker project?

I have just recorded my first video screencast on Jing and want to insert it into a Windows Movie Maker file (between images and flip video…

Started by Britt Gow

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by suehellman

Screencast vs. Written Instructions

I have been following the Promoting Learning and Teaching thread, and it has brought out a question that everyone here can help me answer.…

Started by Teacher K

23 May 18, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service