All Discussions Tagged 'service' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Who Can Do My Project?" - DoMyProject.Dev

Who can Do My Project? This is a question that has surely passed numerous lips especially by those who are faced with the task of writing a…

Started by Marina Popova

1 May 12, 2021
Reply by Cristopher Lemmy

Service-Learning Grants and Resources - What's your school doing to promote Youth Action?

Please share your efforts/experiences with service learning.  What grades, who chooses projects, etc.This article has grants and resources…

Started by VolMom

0 Oct 20, 2010

New Tool - free online scheduler for proctors, parent-teacher conferences, classroom volunteers, PTA, etc.

We've got a new signup tool that makes it super easy to schedule parents and teachers - think Evite, juiced for volunteering. Still fine-tu…

Started by Karen B

2 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Karen B

Looking for a global service project: Support a grassroots school in Kenya!

I have been canvasing the internet with links and posts about my friend Jason's project the Daraja Academy, an all girls school he is start…

Started by Jabiz Raisdana

1 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Terry Smith

Community Service Video

The district I work for has academic teams that participate in the Future Problem Solving International (FPSI) program. One category of the…

Started by MMaxwell

0 May 10, 2008

Integrating 3D environments with lessons using your Smartboard.

EduSim Local Staff Training - VIEW LIVE!!!! At 1:00 pm CST, The Southeast Kansas Education Service Center - Greenbush and Rich White, deve…

Started by Russ Wilcox

2 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Teachers Needed

I am running a new service, and need teachers who are willing to test a new concept in online education. It seems like this would be the pe…

Started by Jason Beckerman

4 Aug 15, 2007
Reply by Jason Beckerman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service