All Discussions Tagged 'sharing' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freebies? Got any? Here's my own.

I'm wondering if anyone has any freebies?   One site I use often for tech is the Software Giveaway of the Day. Subscribe and when something…

Started by ddeubel

2 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

Idea Bank Now Open...pleased to learn from you all

My name is Benjamin. I am very pleased to be here and look forward to learning and teaching and sharing ideas with you all. I am proficient…

Started by Ben Schwartz

0 Jan 23, 2012

Book Sharing

I've seen a couple of people ask about this, but I was hoping a refresher might spark some new ideas.  Does anyone know of a book sharing s…

Started by Justin Eames

0 Aug 3, 2011

Let's share links to our blogs!

I recently came across a few long-standing blogs that never crossed my path during my Google searches, and I was thinking that a Classroom…

Started by Lynn Marentette

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

Looking for Free Video Resources and Free Unlimited Storage/Hosting for your school videos to share and use ? Check out SchoolTube.com !

SchoolTube is a great place to upload and share your videos both in and out of the classroom.  With a safe and educationally endorsed platf…

Started by Connie Gallagher

0 Mar 27, 2011

Best books for educators...everyone from teachers to superintendents

We are in our second year at my high school with a professional studies book club.  Thus far the effects of the book club have been predomi…

Started by Justin Tarte

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

USES OF DOCUMENT CAMERAS.............????

At the beginning of this year, I was supplied with a document camera for my second grade class. In short, I wanted to start this discussion…

Started by Bobby

53 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaroni Chris

English teachers: Online Debate?

Hi all, I teach Year 8 English (13 and 14 year olds) at a high school in Melbourne, Australia. Would love to collaborate with some Englis…

Started by Megan Bailey

22 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Michael Cunningham

Best Web Resource for Photo-Sharing with Students/Families

We are mostly a mac building and our teachers use iphoto to upload their photos, print and to create slideshows. We'd like to share the pho…

Started by BethB

4 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Allison Hart

PHOTO SHARING FOR CLASSES, SCHOOL

I am the school webmaster and also librarian/computer teacher. I would like to create an online photo storage account that the students/par…

Started by Tina Tomczak

5 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service