All Discussions Tagged 'sharing' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital Classroom

We are trying to figure out a way for students to send files to us without using email. For instance, we would like our students to be able…

Started by Joe Pascarelli

12 May 22, 2009
Reply by Cathy

Video too large

I made a video (AVI) for a class of mine last year. I had these kids for two years and the video is a slideshow with music of our time toge…

Started by Lisa Williams

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Judith

Blogs and Blog Sharing

Hey there! I'm looking for blog sharers from all across that country and the world. I currently am outside of Chicago- northwest suburbs. A…

Started by Daniel Rezac

7 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Daniel Rezac

Sharing experiences in using Fronter MLE in secondary schools

I have the dubious responsibility of launching our use of Fronter MLE in school - I attended some early training but seem to have several r…

Started by Andy Knill

2 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Andy Knill

Web Based File Sharing

Hi there Steve and Classroom 2.0 community. I am physics teacher and have created a lot of lab activities in Word format. I would like to s…

Started by Brian Lamore

11 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Shane

In need of some student examples

I'm preparing a workshop to help some teachers learn how to use some web 2.0 tools. I'm focusing on digital stories, podcasts, blogs, and w…

Started by Bill

13 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Erik Johnson

How important is sharing? Where might you/we share?

I will be delivering a presentation to technology resource teachers in Virginia this July (2008). I have already posted a blog entry as the…

Started by John Hendron

0 Jun 2, 2008

PowerPoint to iPod/iPhone and YouTube

Hello everyone, I would like to start a discussion on a new product that was just released by authorSTREAM, which converts PowerPoint file…

Started by Dave Grewal

5 May 14, 2008
Reply by Edgar Carranza

Praising the Other: Send us Voki Poems in all the languages of the world !

School Beyond the Walls is preparing a cultural event around "Sharing Poetry". We propose you send us video-poems or voki-poems or text-poe…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

3 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

Lets share on-line media rich lessons

I have several collaborative plans on my wiki site at http://computerkiddoswiki.pbwiki.com If you post your lessons for your classes to wor…

Started by Kelley Irish

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Kelley Irish

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service