All Discussions Tagged 'skype' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skype international collaboration - we would love your help

Hello everyone,I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to help us out, and at the same time hopefully give your students a new…

Started by Rob Sbaglia

1 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Cristopher Lemmy

Looking for a SKYPE class partner

I am an English teacher at Terakki Foundation Schools. We are a private school in Istanbul Turkey. I teach ESL to 6-7-8th grade students…

Started by Caroline

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Bulent DOS

Climb Mount Everest with your students using Skype in the Classroom

We’ve been using Skype for nearly a decade now to communicate with our friends and family all over the world by voice, video and instant me…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Feb 11, 2013

anyone want to skype?

My coworker is looking to skype and collaborate with other students. She teaches pre-K at an all-girls school in Houston, Texas. Just throw…

Started by paige hellmann

0 Dec 7, 2012

Internationalisation (TESL) - 'The World Is Your Classroom, The Classroom Is Your World'

"This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/100899695/Veronica-Woo-Internationalism   Activity Su…

Started by Veronica Woo

0 Aug 23, 2012

Skyping with Educators and Skyping with Classrooms/Students

I was excited to see that Classroom 2.0 is doing a webinar on Skyping!  I wanted to know if anyone out there has used the Skype for Educato…

Started by Stephanie Cotsifas Playton

15 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Desmond A. Hasty

SkypePlay A world of Play. Literally.

Your Name and Title:  Mardelle Sauerborn, Teacher School, Library, or Organization Name:  #Kinderchat Play Projects Co-Presenter Name(s):  …

Started by Mardelle Sauerborn

6 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Heidi Echternacht

Skype is the limit? Edmodo says no!!!

Your Name and Title: CHRYSSANTHE SOTIRIOU HIGH SCHOOL EFL COORDINATOR   School, Library, or Organization Name: DOUKAS SCHOOL   Co-Presenter…

Started by Chryssanthe Sotiriou

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Language Exchange- English for French

I'm looking for an English teacher in a French speaking country that would like to do a language exchange with one or all my classes. I hav…

Started by Cassandra Leach

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Karen Maginnis

Celebrate Poetry Day w/ Skype 4/29/2011

Our high school is hosting an open mic poetry day in the Library on Friday, April 29th 8-2:30pm PDT. We would love to have various classroo…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

1 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service