All Discussions Tagged 'software' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remembering Logo

Oh about 10 years ago I taught as part of an enrichment program in Orange County in NY a course titled Geometry with a Twist. I loved teach…

Started by Evaggelos

6 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Software 4 Teachers

I'm interested in anything you can add about very user friendly and interesting educational software that you might know. It would be great…

Started by ddeubel

0 Feb 13, 2009

Is anyone using Snapgrades for record keeping, and willing to share stories?

Hi Folks, My school is thinking of signing up with Snapgrades.net, but we are trying to find out how effective it is, or not. Please help m…

Started by Tom Liam Lynch

4 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Tom Liam Lynch

Upcoming Meeting for Nikamo Language Software

Nikamo is a project to create a free and open source language teaching software. Any language group is able to add their own language files…

Started by Kevin W

0 Jan 20, 2009

1 to 1 laptop classroom

This next semester, I have the opportunity to have a 1 to 1 laptop classroom. It is only for 1 class period, as I am trying to encourage th…

Started by David Kampmann

21 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Urko M.

NetOp a good option for teaching and security improvements in the classroom?

Some of you may have heard of NetOp as a new solution to security problems and teaching obstacles in the school/classroom. Has anyone tried…

Started by Studica Skills

7 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Mark R

Help our web-based education startup win seed funding!

Alight Learning is a free new web tool that helps middle school students, teachers, and parents communicate and collaborate more effectivel…

Started by Andy Pethan

1 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Andy Pethan

Podcast editing software

Is there any software similar to Apples Garageband that can be used on a PC. I like the feature of adding photos to the podcast and music.…

Started by Peggy Matthews

3 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Adam Blackwood

Open Source Programs similar to Wetpaint

One of my middle school teachers is looking for an open source program similar to Wetpaint, which is now blocked in our district. I am not…

Started by Peggy Matthews

1 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by kolson

Cram - Mobile test preparation and study tool

hey guys, I recently released Cram, which is a mobile software for Blackberry and iPhone devices that allow students to create, import, and…

Started by Patrick Chukwura

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Patrick Chukwura

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service