All Discussions Tagged 'software' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Software Ideas

Do you know of any software that we could use that would make it fairly easy for kids to do some desk top claymation or animation with lego…

Started by Peggy Matthews

0 Sep 5, 2008

KidZui Kids Browser

Has anyone tried KidZui in their comp lab or at home? I downloaded and I like it a lot, but I'd like to hear more.

Started by Bri

0 Sep 5, 2008

Reflection on running a constructivist learning experience for teachers

Hi Classroom 2.0'rs - This summer I had the opportunity to be on the faculty of a unique learning experience for educators called Construct…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

1 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Terry Smith

Google apps

For those of use using -- or considering using -- Google apps in the classroom, what do you think of this recent (6/30/08) opinion: "Anyone…

Started by Jeff Johnson

9 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Melissa Benson

New Software Release from Tiny Rock - Monkey - Productive Groups - its freeee

Hi Everyone, Just letting the community know that I have released some more free software. It is called Monkey and makes it dead easy to…

Started by Richard

0 Jun 16, 2008

Mnemograph (timeline software)

I'm excited to introduce to Classroom 2.0 our new software for creating rich, interactive (Flash, web-based) timelines. It's called Mnemogr…

Started by Michael Richardson

6 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Yanaka Bernal

Can anyone advise on creating learning objects

I would like to create some learning objects that could be plugged into a Blackboard course - am just wondering does anyone have a piece of…

Started by Leo Havemann

7 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Lynn Marentette

Help needed for videocasting

I am new to audio/video podcasting and I am looking for editing software. We use PCs. What are you using? Any help would be greatly appreci…

Started by Scott Wagner

9 May 29, 2008
Reply by Catherine

Web Based Quiz Software w. "Leaders Board"

We're looking to have a fairly straight forward web based quiz that tallies scores so we can create a top score list that's visible to ever…

Started by Tom Woodward

1 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Ian

GIS, ArcView 9.2 or ArcExplorer, Mapping Software

I am interested to networking with teachers who are currently using or wanting to get into using GIS software such as ArcView or Arc Explor…

Started by Bonnie Muir

1 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Elise Mueller

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service