All Discussions Tagged 'space' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AV-1 Salary & Education Survey Results

Nicely Done! Over 200 people -- better than 1/3 of all AV-1 members -- responded to the second AV-1 survey (Salary and Education). Signific…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Feb 15, 2010

Innovative ICT for Middle School Science

I'm looking for examples of innovative technologies used for Science education, or models of schools that are doing outstanding, interactiv…

Started by Cecilie Murray

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Gavin Agnew

New Here, Old Timer & the Design of Virtual Space

Hello All, Well, I have one question - has anyone seen an educational SecondLife presentation covering design theories of virtual space? T…

Started by Steve Guynup

7 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Steve Guynup

Selling Ads on Tests?

Yes, you did read that correctly. "Rather than reach deeper into their own pockets, a few creative educators are waging grassroots fundrais…

Started by Liz Kuhns

0 Mar 18, 2009

NASA Shuttle - Live Broadcasts

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/spacevidcast you have to see this. I wanted to share this with you. I am so intrigued by this stream since it…

Started by Cheryl Capozzoli

0 May 27, 2008

Space: The Online Multimedia Student Journal

If you are interested in thinking about how Web 2.0 can become a publishing platform for students exploring multimedia, writing, photogra…

Started by Kevin H.

1 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Kevin H.

Weightless flight offer for middle school science and math teachers

Well, not exactly web 2.0, but wouldn't you be the coolest teacher ever if you did this? Northrop Grumman Foundation Sponsors National Wei…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

1 Dec 2, 2007
Reply by Technovore

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service