All Discussions Tagged 'staff' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A New Type of Staff Development

Was just asked by a principal to come up with a 65 minute training that incorporated SMART Notebook 10 tools, Edmodo, and use of a wireless…

Started by Michele Lyles

2 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Sherry Christiansen

FREE technology integration workshop in VA

Hi, if you are trying to integrate technology into your instruction in a more effective way, this workshop is for you! e-Village is an inst…

Started by Andrea Lopez Olatunji

0 Dec 21, 2011

Interested about Instructional technology and community integration?

Are you interested in learning how to use technology in a effective and instructional way? Do you want to learn how to integrate community…

Started by Andrea Lopez Olatunji

0 Oct 30, 2011

Add your favorite web 2.0 tools on to this chart

I invite you to add your favorite web 2.0 tools onto this chart. We also welcome your sharing how you use these web tools in your teaching.…

Started by Richard D. Solomon, Ph.D.

3 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Mark Brumley

Professional Development

Do you believe that your school's professional development is effective and engaging?  In your opinion, what is the most valuable staff dev…

Started by Sara Alvidrez

1 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Patrick Kutkey

Should seniority still rule over 21st C skilled teachers in a school today?

When doing "staff cuts" in a private school, should a school principal decide to keep teachers with 30 + years working at school but with n…

Started by Noemi Szoychen

16 May 28, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

Education Technology's Dirty Little Secret

Fellow Classroom 2.0 Colleagues, A post was submitted by a member of the community expressing frustration with not having working computer…

Started by Antwon Lincoln

20 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by garyb

How do I Do Teacher Training/Development 2.0?

OK folks, this is my first discussion starter here on classroom 2.0. But I need your help.... I have a question for you all. In two days I…

Started by Jason Hando

25 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Darren Draper

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service