All Discussions Tagged 'stories' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using Pinterest for Teaching

Pinterest is helping teachers inspire students, increase participation and tell stories. How are you using the social platform in your clas…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Tina Wahlert

Need help with Voice to text software for Mac users

Hello everyone,     My name is Dan from Buffalo NY.  I am disabled due to a rare spinal condition that has aged my spine 3x my age.  I am 4…

Started by Daniel Campisi

1 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Ynez Peterson

Looking for Royalty Free Short Stories and Poems

Anyone know where I can find royalty free short stories and poems? I have a lot of Aesop's fables, but I am looking for more resources. Tha…

Started by Amanda Kenuam

6 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Amanda Kenuam

Free online resources to share

On my blog there are two posts you may want to check out. Under the label online games you will find free interactive reading websites for…

Started by Michelle Breum

6 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Michelle Breum

Inspiring Stories of 1-to-1 - Have any?

I'm looking to interview anyone with an inspiring 1-to-1 story - something made possible educationally by teachers and students having lapt…

Started by Pamela Livingston

3 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

Collaborate with schools in other countries

I would like to create a Global Learning Community. We are from Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA. We would like to share our Strategies and S…

Started by Poornima

6 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Poornima

Creating Poetry and Music

I am teaching a poetry unit to my seventh graders and to keep them engaged and interested we are using song lyrics as poems and identifying…

Started by Doug Walker

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Principal Horror Stories

I am on a district committee with the task of developing principal evaluations using the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (IS…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

8 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Donna Eddings

Collecting your success stories and favorite resources

I am collecting stories about successful application of Web 2.0 modalities in the classroom and I would like to hear from you. I will be g…

Started by Marie Scearce

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Christmas/holiday video, pictures, cartoons, stories, etc.

Every year our school puts on a full Christmas dinner four our students and their families. Not everyone comes, but we usually serve about…

Started by suehellman

5 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by suehellman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service