All Discussions Tagged 'student' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exchange student from South Korea

Hi, I am new here on Classroom 2.0, but thought I would try and get some ideas from everyone on here. My 5th grade class just got a new stu…

Started by Janina Fisher

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Julie Baird

Skype in the Classroom

How are you using Skype in your classroom? If you need more ideas, check out these 50 ways to utilize the service with your students. http:…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

13 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Heather Myers

Student Environmental Grants

Planet Connect   2012 Wildlife Conservation Youth Engagement Grants Environmental solutions for the future can begin with you!   Whether…

Started by Caitlin Enright

0 Dec 13, 2011

a tool to record your Skype Calls!

I'm so excited that I successfully recorded my first Skype session!  Not only did I record my Skype call; I also uploaded it to my blog to…

Started by Erin Klein

0 Nov 15, 2011

No Tech Until High School?

Here's an interesting article on technology in - or in the case, not - the classroom.   A montessori school in the heart of Silicon Valley…

Started by Mr Stu

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Mr Stu

Online Student Book Club

Does anyone know of or use an online book club? I am looking for an educational site (as opposed to a general anyone can post books) where…

Started by Wanda Gibbons

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

Intranet E-Mail

We are excitedly preparing to launch intranet based student e-mail accounts in which students can contact only those accounts within the ne…

Started by Eric

9 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

Blogging FOR and WITH Primary Students

I would like the students in my Grade 1/2 class to start THEIR OWN blogs.   Has anyone done this?  Any suggestions of platforms?    I would…

Started by Jocelyn Tucker

3 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Brenda Lomanno

student-run school blogs or wikis

I would like to see my middle school (8th grade) students launch a school blog designed for the other students on campus. I envision it tak…

Started by Peter Lane

24 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Joanne Finnegan

Is technology essential to teach today's students?

To differentiate for today's students we must use technology to its fullest.  Language skills have drastically changed and continue to evo…

Started by Lynn Merrell

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service